DEWA ATHENA IX

         
 Dewa Athena held on Saturday, 25 March 2017 in Lapangan bali. The event was made by SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, that’s a lot of sport competition like Football, Basketball, Badminton, Running, Dodgeball, Volleyball, Gobak sodor which can be played by all student of SMAN 3 Bandung. The competititon is played against other class, there are 11 classes participating is 10 Science 1 until 10 Science 10 and 10 Social.

            I’m in class 10 Science 5, I almost played the whole game like basketball, volleyball, pull a rope, running, Because I very like sport actually. And I participated in refereeing basketball because I understand very much in the sport of basketball. In my first basketball game I played against 10 Science 3, and I win and the score is 20-2 it was quite far. And I continued as a referee at the other basketball game.
            
         
  The other match is very exciting but my class is lose a volleyball, pulling rope, football, badminton and running and that’s very frustrating. That day, the event finished at 5 pm and I continued to practice basketball (UBBAS 3) until 7 pm, and that day is very tired for me, and next day I’ve got cold hehe.

              Dewa Athena will continued next week on Saturday, 1 April because the school does not allow dewa Athena event held on school days so we went on every Saturday for 3 weeks, I will continued at basketball game and I will work hard for this sport.

               Next week on Saturday, 1 April 2017 the event continued but I can not come because I had to go to Sukabumi, Jakarta and tangerang to visit my sisters. so I could not continued the game that i've won yesterday, and i've asked to my friend who went on basketball game yesterday, and they told me that they had lost the basketball game against Science 9 and failed to continued to semi final. and i'm very sad
            
               That's all from me and maybe my class didn't win anything from Dewa Athena event this year hahahhaaha they are too much study than doing sports like me.
Thankss for reading guyss.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY HOLIDAY

RINDAM III SILIWANGI (LDKS)